Saturday, August 24, 2013

Peace

Today is a day of hope, believing that God is capable of walking with us. He loves his creation! Terri is believing big, studying the Word, breathing in His strength.

Now may the Lord of peace himself give you his peace at all times and in every situation. The Lord be with you all. 2 Thessalonians 3:16

This is Terri's favorite verse in the moment: Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27


1 comment:

  1. Hi Terri (and Joel I suppose!) I just wanted to let you k ow I'm still not working and I believe part of the reason for that is so I can have the honor of being an extension of God and help members of my family. That said please let me know if I can cook or clean for you or if you just wanna do a girls date and go out for coffee or tea. Much love.

    Love,
    Pam Shaw

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to share encouraging comments, scripture and prayers for Terri, Joel and the family.