Terri came through surgery well. The cancer was contained to the colon, and the surgeon was able to repair the colon. They will also test the lymph nodes to see if there is cancer there, but for now it does not appear to have spread. Terri will be in ICU tonight and will remain in the hospital at least until the weekend. Praise God for this good report!
Great is Your faithfulness. Great is Your faithfulness. You are the same You never change o God. Praise God!! Woo hoo!
ReplyDeleteMuch love,
Art Pam & Cassandra
I am very happy to hear this! I expected it to be OK. Now is the tough part. I'm glad Terri has you to be with her in hospital. Prayers for a good recovery.
ReplyDeleteSharon, Richard and Katie.
,,,For the Lord will go before you and the God of Isreal will be your rear guard (Isaiah 52 12). Love you Terri Berri and you will continue to be in my prayers
ReplyDelete