Well today is the day. Terri had a really hard time with the prep and was sick most of the night. The little hiccups can cause chaos in our minds but we have to work hard to keep our mind focused on Him. The calls, texts, and prayers have been amazing and full of encouragement. We do not know how people go through stuff like this alone? Well our day looks like this: 8:30 check into the hospital; she will begin a series of preps; and then by 4:00 surgery; and no food or water all day--just iv. Pray for Terri for patience and strength. Her faith is anchored to John 14:27, “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.”
Today, stand strong and face the day knowing He has a plan and we will do the same. Let’s lock arms and believe we all are marching forward to carry out His plan!
For those having trouble commenting, click where it says “no comment” or “1 comment” (or whatever the number), type your comment out signing your name at the end. Where it says “Google Account” (next to “Comment as”), click the down arrow and then click “Anonymous”. Then click “Publish”.
Agreeing with you in prayer for patience and strength for Terri! Thank you for keeping us updated.
ReplyDeleteIsaiah 41:10 "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
John, Gwen, and Aiden
Keeping you both in my prayers....God is good all the time! :)Thankful to know you both are experiencing His peace.
ReplyDeletePraying for you both today. God is good all the time and I know that you both are experiencing his mighty presence. May you both continually lean on him and know you have an army of believers holding you both up daily in prayer. :)
ReplyDeleteTerri, your credit union family lifted you up at the staff meeting today as John spoke about life being like a marathon. We know that your race has only just begun but we are prayerful that the Lord will see you through every obstacle along the way. A short time ago our team came together in your office to join hands and pray for you, your family and the all the medical professionals involved in your surgery. Later this afternoon we will be assembling a prayer team to send more love and support your way. We pray that you are encouraged and comforted by all who love you. We pray for a complete and expeditious healing. And we believe that you will return to us better and stronger than you left. Joel, we said special prayers for your courage, strength, patience and understanding as well. We know that your job is not easy and you are going through this every bit as much as Terri, but we also know that the Lord will protect and cradle both of you. <3
ReplyDelete